Odds and ends on the recovery for Boyle County residents:
* Boil water advisory is still in effect for all users of the Danville water system.
* Community haulers with wood chips only can go to the old public works garage at the end of J.E. Woods Drive to dispose of them.
* The shelters at both the Danville Salvation Army and Boyle County High School have been shut down.
* Debris drop off points are in: Danville, between the bypass and Gose Pike; Junction City, call city hall for information; and Perryville, on Mitchellsburg Road at the old quarry.
* Residents are advised not to let debris or trees cover city streets of sidewalks. To report a case of this, call (859)324-2050.