- Black history month program at the Generations Center, 32 Meadow St., featuring speaker Marcellous Ridgeway, 10:30 a.m., followed by a potluck lunch at noon.
- Third Friday Artist Reception, Guild House Gallery, 103 S. Main St., 4 p.m.
- Clark County Extension District Board meeting, 8 a.m., Cooperative Extension Office, 1400 Fortune Drive.
- Canceled book sale at Clark County Public Library. The sale will be re-scheduled for April.
SATURDAY, FEB. 21
- "Breakfast at Tiffany's," screenings at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m., Leeds Center for the Arts, 37 North Main St. Admission $3 adults, $1 children. For more information, call 744-6437 or visit www.leedscenter.com.
- Sign-ups for tryouts for Central Kentucky Baseball Club for players 9-18, at the Winchester Youth Baseball League Academy, Yeiser Industrial Park. For more information, call 745-7775 or visit www.winchesteryouthbaseball.com.