- Antonio Rodriguez, 32, of Man O' War Apt. 6, was charged Thursday with driving on a suspended operator's license.
- Damion Cass, 22, of 127 E. Broadway Apt. 1, was charged Thursday with second-degree burglary and possession of marijuana.
- At 10:31 p.m. Wednesday, officers stopped a vehicle on Stevenson Heights after failing to signal for a turn. Officers determined that the driver, Maynard E. Watkins Jr., has a suspended operator's license. During a search, officers found 13 Xanax pills in Watkins' pants pocket. He said he did not have a prescription. He was charged with third-degree possession of a controlled substance.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Melvonna L. Carpenter, 22, of London, was served Thursday with a warrant.
- Virgil Herald, 37, of Lexington, was charged Thursday with first-degree burglary.