Cash bonds totaling nearly $350,000 were set Tuesday for five people arrested following a methamphetamine lab bust in Boyle County on Monday.
The five people, who remained in the Boyle County Detention Center this morning, and the cash bonds set for them are:
* Bronson Hartman, 32, 365 Baker Lane, Parksville, $74,000
* Jessie Devine, 30, 71 Kentucky Ave., Junction City, $74,000
* James Hrapek, 39, 84 Baker Lane, Parksville, $72,000
* Ronnie Hartman, 52, 84 Baker Lane, Parksville, $72,000
* Tanya Devine, 30, 71 Kentucky Ave., Junction City, $50,000
Ronnie Hartman and Bronson Hartman, who are father and son, and Jessie Devine and Hrapek all were charged with manufacturing, trafficking and possession of methamphetamine and a host of other drug and drug-related charges.