Troy B. Gooch, 44, of 95 Eagle Run was indicted on three counts of assault, DUI and driving without a license for allegedly crashing his car and causing injury to Melissa April and C.R. and David Rizzuto.
Bond was set at $50,000. Deputy Chad Smith testified.
Others indicted were:
* Jeffrey Miller, 36, 101 Clover Court, Stanford, four counts of forgery for allegedly having four checks drawn on Farmers National Bank totaling $727 in July. Bond was set at $5,000. Stanford Detective Barry Allen testified.
* Jonathan Fox, 21, 105 Heardon Ave., Stanford, obtaining a controlled substance by fraud for allegedly calling in a prescription while representing himself as another person on March 18. Bond information unavailable. Allen testified.
* Phyllis J. Middleton, 61, of Perryville, forgery for allegedly passing a forged U.S. Treasury check for $1,175 on Jan. 11. Bond was set at $20,000. Allen testified.
* Ricky Byrd, 23, 114 Star Ave., Stanford, trafficking in methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and theft less than $300 on July 19 for allegedly taking merchandise from Walmart Bond was set at $25,000. Sheriff Curt Folger testified.
* Jeff Denson, 34, 137 Star Ave., Stanford, possession of methamphetamine on July 19. Bond was set at $15,000. Folger testified.
* Tammy Sears, 39, 735 Spoonamore Lane, possession of cocaine, hydrocondone and paraphernalia, tampering with evidence and wanton endangerment for allegedly placing a child in danger on March 4. Bond information unavailable. Folger testified.
* Kristen Duff, 27, and Jeremy Mattingly, 30, both of 100 Cane Run Road, trafficking in hydrocodone on Aug. 27. Bond was set at $25,000 each. State police detective Brandon Curliss testified.