The following cases were resolved in Clark Circuit Court May 7 with Judge Jean Chenault Logue presiding.
- Richard Roland, receiving stolen property over $300, pleaded guilty, recommended one year, sentencing June 25.
- Nicki Fee, facilitation to first-degree robbery, sentenced to one year, probated for two years.
- Daniel Haggins, first-degree sexual abuse, sentenced to five years; first-degree sexual abuse, sentenced to one year; third-degree rape, sentenced to 12 months, to run concurrent.
- Sibbie Marsh, second-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, sentenced to one year,, pre-trial diversion entered for three years.
- Joshua Todd Nichols, first-degree possession of a controlled substance, sentenced to three years each, to run concurrent, probated for five years.
The following civil cases were filed in Clark Circuit Court
- Arrowood Indemnity Co. vs. Hershel Tolson Jr., seeking $12,747.26 plus interest for debt.
- Citibank South Dakota NA vs. S. Whitaker, seeking $17,064.31 plus interest for debt.