- Robert Lanham, 29, of 282 Vaught Road, was charged Tuesday with alcohol intoxication and assault (domestic violence).
- Travis D. Fultz, 20, of 130 S. Highland St., was charged today with first-degree robbery.
- At 9:25 p.m. on Tuesday, officers responded to an injury accident on West Lexington Avenue in which Amanda F. Bailey of 11 Burton Ave. turned left onto North Main Street in front of a motor scooter driven by Ryan R. Bowser of 30 Willow Drive. Bowser was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center with unspecified injuries.
- At 12:05 a.m. today, an officer was transporting Richard A. Dunn to the Clark County Detention Center when he kicked the left rear window of the cruiser out of its track. Dunn was charged with second-degree criminal mischief.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
- Brian K. Mullins, 29, of Clay City was charged on Monday with no seat belt, failure to appear (two counts) and failure to pay fines.
- Sandy Abner, 36, of 129 Shanahan Lane, was charged on Tuesday with theft by deception (four counts).
- April Jasso, 28, of Lexington, was served on Tuesday with a child support warrant.
- Michael J. Lin, 48, of 4090 Pine Ridge Road, was charged on Tuesday with failure to appear.
- At 5:33 p.m. on Tuesday, deputies responded to an injury accident on Iron Works Road in which Matthew S. Moore, of Clay City, lost control of his motorcycle and hit a guardrail. Moore was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center with an unspecified injury. A passenger, Scotty Hall of 302 Salem, was not injured.
- On Tuesday, emergency personnel conducted two out-of-town transfers and responded to two falls, 10 general medical calls, one seizure, two motor vehicle accidents, one cardiac case, two assaults and one engine assist.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
- At 5:32 p.m. Tuesday, firefighters responded to an injury accident on Iron Works Road.