The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court June 1 with Judge Brandy Oliver Brown presiding.
- Brandon Conner, harassment, pleaded guilty, 90 days, no contact with victim.
- David W. Estes, fourth-degree assault domestic violence, amended to non-domestic, pleaded guilty, 45 days conditionally discharged.
- Billy J. Griffith, fourth-degree assault, stipulated to probable cause, dismissed.
- Robin Munday, harassment, dismissed with prejudice.
- Randall L. Osborne, driving under the influence, pleaded guilty, fined, 90 day license suspension.
- Shellye K. Perry, careless driving, dismissed; driving under the influence (second offense), amended to operating contrary to laws, pleaded guilty, fined.
- Rebecca P. Ritchie, fourth-degree assault domestic violence, pleaded guilty, 30 days conditionally discharged.