The following cases were resolved in Clark District Court June 8 with Judge Brandy Oliver Brown presiding.
- Michael W. Caudill, third-degree criminal trespassing, pleaded guilty four days counting time served; first and second offense of alcohol intoxication in a public place, plead guilty, concurrent sentence; and possession of marijuana, pleaded guilty concurrent sentence, no contact.
- Nathan L. Davis, second-degree disorderly conduct, pleaded guilty 45 days conditionally discharged two years, no driving; failure to wear seat belt, dismissed; first offense of driving on DUI-suspended license, pleaded guilty.
- Jimmy Luther Hatton, second-degree disorderly conduct, pleaded guilty six days; menacing, pleaded guilty, concurrent sentence.
- Virgil L. Neal, first and second- degree alcohol intoxication in public place, fine and paid; dismissed contempt of court.
- Pamela I. Warfield, first and second-degree alcohol intoxication in public place, fined and paid; dismissed contempt in court.
- Paul Gaylen Whitaker II, first offense third-degree of possession of controlled substance, fined and paid.