Another thing I think about is how thankful I am for is Jesus. He has done more for me than anyone will ever do. He gave His life so that I can live with him forever and have a personal relationship with him. He has blessed me with so many things that I do not deserve. Every day of my life is a blessing from God, and he has always provided for me and my family.
These are just some of the most important things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving, and I try to remember all of my blessings every day.
Mom's the greatest
To The Winchester Sun:
During this season of thanks, my thoughts are occupied by the things that I'm grateful for.
My mother is very special to me. I'm thankful for her because she is always there when I need her, and no matter what I do or say, she will never love me any less. But the number one reason why I am thankful for her so much is because she has made me who I am. She has taught me everything she knows and tries her very best to see that I have what I need and sometimes what I would like to have. My mother is the greatest.
An important thing in this world is the war that is taking place just so we can have freedom. I'm thankful for the soldiers that risk their lives for us. If we think about it, we really don't take the wars as seriously as we should. They are very critical happenings that we should pray for, talk to God about, and think about continuously. But, always I thank God for the people that are still alive and fighting their hardest to give us the freedom that we desire to have.
Without Jesus Christ, I would not be in this world. He is my everything, best friend, and my savior. I would nothing without him in my life. I am so thankful that God sent his only begotten son just so I, Victoria, could have eternal life forever in heaven. I just can't grasp how much he really loves me. He is one friend I can trust with anything. He will never leave my side.
Have a happy Thanksgiving, and remember to be truly grateful for the season.
To the Sun:
I am thankful for many things, but these are the things that I am most thankful for.
1. I am thankful for police officers because they keep the streets safe. If we did not have police officers to enforce the law then druggies would be roaming the streets making a mess of things. There would be chaos everywhere.
2. I am thankful for martial arts. They keep our people who serve in law enforcement safe. Also they keep people safe even when a police officer is not there to protect a person. If they know one and put 110 percent into their training, it will enable them to be able to protect themselves from robbery, assault, rape or even murder. They give health benefits and raise spiritual awareness. They release inner powers that one might not have even known about. They can give you a positive attitude. They help to keep a focused mind and body and much more.
3. I'm thankful for lemonade, an any-time-of-the-year beverage. It's a good thirst quencher and tastes great if you make it right.
4. I am thankful for musical instruments. In the hands of someone who knows how to use them well, they can provide us with terrific music to enjoy and lift our spirits.
5. I am thankful for computers. They help a lot of people do tasks that would take triple the time to do otherwise.
For each new day
To the Sun:
There are many things I'm thankful for, whether it's on Thanksgiving or just year-round. There are three specific things that I'm very thankful for though.
The first thing I'm thankful for is being able to wake up every morning. If I didn't wake up, I would never know what the day is going to hold in store for me. I would never get to see the faces of my family and friends. I would never even get the chance to face trials and make choices. Though every day is a challenge for me.