The Jessamine County Fiscal Court approved repairs and resurfacing to roads throughout Jessamine County at its Oct. 5 meeting.
Drainage structure repair on Newman Road and John Watts Road was approved with $85,000 from the Rural Secondary Program.
The following county roads will be resurfaced costing $250,000:
• Lock 8 Road from Sugar Creek Pike extending southerly for .95 miles to end of county right-of-way
• Kelly Lane from Collier Lane extending northwesterly for approximately .18 miles to the end of pavement
• Collier Lane from Ky. 1268 extending southerly for approximately .5 mile to the end of pavement
• Sugar Creek Pike from Fort Bramlett Road extending southerly for approximately 2.5 miles to the end of county maintenance
• Brumfield Lane from Ky. 1268 extending northerly for approximately 1.2 miles to Hickman Creek
• John Watts Road from Ky. 1541 extending westerly for approximately 1.76 miles to the end of pavement