LIBERTY — An undercover operation more than a year in the making netted 20 arrests for drug trafficking this week in Casey County.
Sheriff Jerry Coffman said his office, working with Liberty police and Kentucky State Police, used confidential informants to make drug buys around the county over the past 12 to 18 months.
Acting on sealed indictments, officers began rounding up suspects at dawn on Tuesday and continued on Wednesday.
“We’ve still got a few who are out of the county or we couldn’t locate,” Coffman said Wednesday afternoon.
All of those arrested were charged with trafficking in controlled substances, mostly painkillers and other prescription medications, Coffman said.
* Tony Eldridge, 46, Doe Creek Road, trafficking.
* Billy “Bozo” Sheene, 48, Yosemite, trafficking second offense and persistent felony offender.
* Robert Gadberry, 39, Walltown, two counts of trafficking.
* Tina M. Robbins, 41, Haggard Drive, trafficking.
* Anna Laura Scott, 42, and Robin Foy Scott, 49, both of Jonathan Fork, trafficking.
* James N. Ernst, 29, and Nina Ernst, 28, both of Middleburg, trafficking.
* Brent Grimsley, 29, Liberty, trafficking and persistent felony offender.
* Greg D. Wahl, 46, Kings Mountain, two counts of trafficking.
* Hansel Weslely Propes, 55, Liberty, two counts of trafficking.
* Wanda K. Simpson, 48, Middleburg, trafficking.
* Christopher Todd Carman, 27, Yosemite, trafficking and persistent felony offender.
* Nathan Garnet Morgan, 32, Bethelridge, trafficking.
* William F. Grider Jr., 50, Egypt Creek, trafficking and possession of marijuana.
* Dale R. Fields, 50, Dunnville, trafficking.
* Greta Leigh Foster, 25, and Jeanna Godbey, 22, both of Bethelridge, trafficking
* Justin Adams, 26, Kings Mountain, trafficking.
* Michael W. Foster Jr., 29, Bethelridge, two counts of trafficking and persistent felony offender.