— During the weekend, emergency personnel conducted two local transfers and four out-of-town transfers. They also responded to 10 general medical calls, six respiratory cases, one stroke, one overdose, two motor vehicle accidents, one diabetic case, eight falls, six cardiac cases and two engine assists.
— At 11:30 a.m. Sunday, firefighters were called to Rogers Exhaust in Shoppers Village. When firefighters arrived, there was smoke coming from the front and roof of the business. A small fire was located in one corner of the shop. The fire is under investigation.
— At 12:27 a.m. today, firefighters were called to the Brown-Proctor for a structure fire. The fire was confined to a fourth-floor apartment and one woman was rescued. There also was water damage to the second and third floors.