LIBERTY — The following people were indicted recently by a Casey County grand jury:
- Christopher L. Smith, 29, of 121 Harris Creek Road and Andrew Scott Conner, 26, of 403 Harris Creek Road, theft more than $500 for allegedly taking farm equipment belonging to Jerry Selch and Norman Propes between Oct. 14 and Oct. 21. Conner also was indicted for being a persistent felony offender. Bonds were set at $2,500 for Smith and $5,000 for Conner. Deputy Chad Weddle testified before the grand jury.
- Joycelynn Mann, 26, of Elkhorn, possession of a forged presciption on Nov. 3. Bond was set at $1,000. Weddle testified.
- Christopher G. Hall, 35, address unavailable, cultivating more than five marijuana plants on Sept. 12. A summons was issued. Deputy Dennis Allen testified.
- Matthew Wallace Mason, 26, of 99 Lewis Ave., Liberty, Joshua B. Hines, 19, of Bethelridge, and Jeremi Keith Luttrell, 20, of 233 Smith St., Liberty, manufacturing methamphetamine on Oct. 15. Mason also was indicted for being a persistent felony offender. Bonds were set at $10,000. Allen testified.
- Larry Neal Allen, 57, of Valley View Drive, fleeing police, third-offense driving under the influence and driving on suspened license on Sept. 16. Constable Joseph Nutgrass testified.
- Randall Lee Long, 27, of Stanford, theft for allegedly taking more than $500 in exchange for contracting work he never completed on July 26. Sheriff Jerry Coffman testified.
- Kody S. Chadwell, 20, 1734 Chestnut Level Road, wanton endangerment and fleeing from police for allegedly putting Constable Joe Nutgrass at serious risk of injury during a vehicle pursuit on Sept. 18. Nutgrass testified.
- Frankie Ray Posey II, 45, of 2575 Woodrum Ridge Road, theft more than $500 for allegedly taking diamond and sapphire rings belonging to Nancy Bartle on June 10. Coffman testified.