- Richard Roberts, Georgetown, theft by failure to make required disposition of property more than $10,000.
Civil judgments handed down in Garrard Circuit Court include:
- Wells Fargo vs. Kenneth Wireman, judgment for plaintiff and order of sale, $170,837 plus interest and fees.
- State Farm Mutual Insurance Co. vs. Cynthia Penman, default judgment for plaintiff, $10,000 plus interest and fees.
- Kentucky Housing Corp. vs. Curtis McAninch, judgment for plaintiff and order of sale, $64,983 plus interest and fees.
Criminal judgments handed down in Garrard Circuit Court include:
- Aileen Berry, 20, Waynesburg, second-degree burglary, amended to third-degree, five years, concurrently with Lincoln and Boyle county sentences, suspended five years; and receiving stolen property less than $10,000; first-degree burglary, amended to facilitation; theft by unlawful taking and two counts of theft by unlawful taking/firearm, all given five years, concurrently, suspended five years, five years probation.
- Daren Dooley, receiving stolen property less than $10,000, amended to theft by unlawful taking, 12 months, suspended 12 months.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Garrard County Clerk Stacy May include:
- Kayla Marie Matthews, 22, student, and Tommie (Trey) Kent Davenport, 19 Army, both of Lancaster.
Judge Bill Oliver presiding
- Anastasia Aube, 18, 2865 Ky. 150, theft by unlawful taking, six months, probated two years; third-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, merged.
- Karen Sue Rowland, 51, Waynesburg, fourth-degree domestic assault, amended to harassment, $100, 60 days, probated two years.
- Eric K. Walls, 28, 564 Goshen Cut-off, fourth-degree domestic assault, $100, 60 days, probated two years.
- Christopher Joel Brown, 27, 253 Somerset St., second-degree disorderly conduct, $100, 30 days, probated two years.
- Johnny R. Farmer III, 30, Waynesburg, theft by unlawful taking, $200, 40 days, to serve 10 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated two years.
- Crystal R. Allen, 27, 973 Neals Creek Road, third-degree criminal trespassing, $100.
- Kristopher Fletcher, Brodhead, giving officer false name or address, merged; theft by unlawful taking, $200 and 15 days.
- Jason Paul Northern, Mount Vernon, theft by unlawful taking, $200, 15 days, restitution; resisting arrest, merged.
- James Norman, 45, Hustonville, hunting without consent of landowner, $100; two counts of illegal taking of wild game, $100 on each count; hunting/trapping without license, $50.
- Jarrod D. Reardon, 26, McKinney, DUI, $200 fine, $375 fee, license suspended 90 days.
- Donald G. Turner, 54, 185 Indian Camp Road, DUI, $200 fine, $375 fee, license suspended 30 days.
- Jasper McCann, 28, Waynesburg, second-degree criminal possession of forged instrument, amended to attempt, 30 days, probated two years, $235 restitution.
- Archie L. Reed, Eubank, trafficking in a controlled substance/methamphetamine, amended to third-degree possession of a controlled substance, six months, probated two years.
- Lincoln Brent Wells, 24, Middleburg, speeding 26 mph over limit, merged; reckless driving, $100, state traffic school; first-degree wanton endangerment, amended to second-degree, merged; no insurance, continued.
Civil judgments handed down in Lincoln Circuit Court include:
- Johnny Allen Petrey vs. Susan Renee Petrey, divorce granted.
- LVNV vs. Garry L. Greene, default judgment for plaintiff, $6,304 plus interest and fees.
- Bonnie Gail Elmore vs. Ricky Dale Elmore, divorce granted.
Criminal judgments handed down in Lincoln Circuit Court include:
- Julius T. Singleton, 40, Danville, order revoking probation.