STANFORD — The following people were indicted recently by a Lincoln County grand jury:
- Mary Timberlake, 73, fleeing police and third-degree assault for allegedly failing to stop for Deputy Ryan Kirkpatrick and then striking Kirkpatrick’s body, causing injury, on Dec. 27. Bond was set at $50,000. Deputy Dwayne Taylor testified before the grand jury.
- Bryant D. Coleman, 22, and Natasha L. Miller, 28, both of 166 Spring Valley Road, three counts of trafficking in cocaine for allegedly selling more than 4 grams of cocaine to a confidential informant on Jan. 10 and Jan. 17. Coleman also was indicted on another count of trafficking in cocaine on Dec. 13. Coleman’s bond was set at $50,000; Miller’s bond at $25,000. KSP Detective Keith Addison testified.
- Demond Thornton, 35, of Danville, allegedly traffkicking in cocaine on Jan. 31. Bond was set at $20,000. Addison testified.
- Ricky Lee Robbins, 44, and Sylvania Robbins, 41, both of 118 Harris Ave., allegedly trafficking in heroin and methamphetamine on Jan. 25. Bonds were set at $25,000 each. Stanford Officer Zach Middleton testified.
- Jason L. Asbury, 29, of Junction City, second-degree assault, wanton endangerment, driving under the influence and leaving the scene of an accident for allegedly injuring Zachary R. Reid with his vehicle and putting Sarah Boynton at risk of serious physical injury on Dec. 9. Bond was set at $50,000. Trooper Eric Taylor testified.
- Denise Camel, 24, and Ronnie Camel, 30, both of Stanford, promoting contraband for allegedly bringing a controlled substance into the Lincoln County Regional Jail on Oct. 26. Bonds were set at $10,000 each. Eric Taylor testified.
- Tony L. Kidwell, 29, 9717 Ky. 1247, allegedly trafficking in cocaine on Jan. 12. Bond was set at $25,000. Addison testified.