HARRODSBURG — The following people were recently indicted by a Mercer County grand jury:
- Jess L. Hatfield, 33, of Tecunceh, Okla., alleged possession of methamphetamine on Dec. 4. Bond was set at $5,000. Harrodsburg officer Brian Hislope testified before the grand jury.
- Angela Leigh Moore, 24, of 150 Motley Lane and Michael Devine, 32, Boyle County Detention Center, burglary and theft for allegedly breaking into Melinda Wofford’s home on March 20 and taking a laptop computer. Devine also was charged with being a persistent felony offender. Bonds were set at $25,000 for Devine and $20,000 for Moore. Burgin Police Chief Jim Caldwell testified before the grand jury.
- Todd Coffman, 32, 861 Scooter Lane, first-degree sexual abuse for allegedly having sexual contact with a child less than 16 years of age on Feb. 22 and being a persistent felony offender. Bond was set at $20,000. Harrodsburg officer Brian Allen testified.
- Christopher Baker, 38, of Salvisa, flagrant nonsupport for allegedly falling more than $5,000 behind on child support payments. Bond was set at $5,000. Heather Baker testified.
- Paul S. Derringer, 42, of Lawrenceburg, bail jumping for allegedly failing to show up for a pretrial conference in Mercer Circuit Court on April 10. Bond was set at $5,000. Commonwealth’s Attorney Cindy Hammond testified.